When it comes to stairlift prices, remember not all stairlifts are the same. Prices can depend on:
- whether your stairs require a straight or curved rail
- we need to trim a windowsill or move a radiator
- you need, or choose, optional functions such as a power swivel to ease getting off the lift
How much do stairlifts cost?
The layout of your staircase will be the deciding factor in which kind of stairlift rail is suitable for your home. Stannah curved stairlifts for stairs that have turns or landings can be hand built to match the exact contours of your staircase and the price reflects the level of technical expertise and craftmanship that requires. Stairlifts for straight stairs do generally cost less but are still made to measure and can be customised to suit your taste and needs.
For these and all the reasons above it is impossible to give an accurate idea of cost for any individual staircase or user without one of our friendly surveyors visiting you at home to prepare a personalised quote.
The 2018 Which? Best Stairlift Brands showed that across the industry the average price of a stairlift (including reconditioned, straight and curved) was £3,126.
Note though that generally straight stairlifts will cost less than this and curved stairlifts can cost significantly more.
We take pride in being a company you can rely on and give you a fair and honest quote for you to consider in your own time. We don’t do any ‘only if you buy today’ deals and all our quotes include:
- All preparation work including installing power points, windowsill trimming, moving radiators etc as required
- Installation by our own NVQ qualified installers
- 2 years’ free warranty including expert aftercare, advice and on call engineers available 24/7
Why not give us a call today 0808 239 5602 to see how a Stannah stairlift could help you keep on being you?