A stairlift is a substantial piece of engineering and so, just like a boiler or a car, should be serviced every year to keep it in perfect working condition.
All of our stairlifts come with either a two-year (for new products) or one-year (for reconditioned products) maintenance and repair service package that includes up to two free services as standard. Often a first service is completed after the first few months just to ensure that everything is working perfectly, and any adjustments can be made.
Before your maintenance and repair package expires, we will contact you to discuss our extended packages, giving you peace of mind for longer.
What’s included in your maintenance and repair package;
- Two planned maintenance visits (one per year) for new stairlifts or one visit for reconditioned
- Priority access to our breakdown service, 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- Most replacement parts needed due to normal wear and tear
- Call outs due to product break downs (please note call outs due to misuse, accidental damage or other circumstances beyond our control will be charged – please ask your service branch for details)
- Reduced rates for any work not otherwise covered
We are passionate about delivering world class service to match our world class stairlifts. To ensure we can reach our customers quickly we have a network of over 300 engineers working from our 11 service branches across the country so you can be assured we’ll be there for you, should you need us.