Now a realistic option for your home
With a Stannah Salise in your two-storey home, at the touch of a button you’ll be able to move from one floor to another with elegance and ease.
Unlike a traditional lift, the Salise is self-supporting and doesn’t require any major structural alterations to be installed, so can be fitted practically anywhere in your home. Whether it takes you from the living room to the landing, or the study to the bedroom, your Salise can be placed to suit you and your home.
The lift can be installed without further cladding, looking stylish and compact when it is in the room and leaving a feeling of space when it is sent up or down.
- Compact footprint yet large enough to accommodate two people standing or one person seated
- Offers low level access without having to create an unsightly pit on the ground floor
- Hydraulically powered for a smooth and quiet ride
- Pressure sensitive edges to detect any obstructions
- Fully compliant fire seal around the aperture
- Internal width: 854mm
- Internal length: 618mm
- Length to open door: 1477mm
- Weight capacity: 250kg
To see how the Salise homeliftt can help you to start enjoying the things you love doing most and to arrange your free assessment, speak to a member of the team today.
Complete the boxes below and arrange to have one of our friendly team call you to discuss the right homelift solution for you.
BS5900:2012 compliant fire seal
Self supporting structure
Pressure sensitive safety surfaces
Make it your own
Stress free installation