www.stannahstairlifts.co.uk is the website of Stannah Lifts Services Limited, a private company limited by shares registered in England under number 1189799.
Our contact details are as follows:
Data Protection Team
Tel: 01264 364311
Stannah Lifts Services Limited is concerned to help you retain control over your personal data while simultaneously exploiting the advantages of an interactive commercial environment. We aim to provide our website visitors with a tailored web experience. You may be invited to supply personal information. Supply of such personal information is optional. Stannah Lifts Services Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This statement discloses the current privacy practices for our website and supplements our full privacy statement. If we make any substantive changes to either policy, we will announce these on our site. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact us either by e-mail, telephone, fax or letter at the number or address shown above.
What information will we gather about you?
Stannah Lifts Services Limited collects certain information about visitors to its website which it uses to help it provide a website and service that is useful. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.stannahstairlifts.co.uk (“our site”).
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources you access
Cookie information on Stannah
- To access your previously stored information
- to estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- and to assist us in targeting page content and ads.
Cookies are small pieces of information which we put on your computer stored on your computer, tablet or mobile phone whilst you are browsing. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a better experience during your visit and also allows us to improve our site. The cookies that we use are for analytics. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and see how visitors interact with the site. This enables us to ensure that users are finding the information that they are looking for more effectively.
However, if you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set when visiting the www.stannahstairlifts.co.uk website, or indeed any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. The help function within your browser should tell you how.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of the site and also your user experience.
Stannah use a number of suppliers that set specific cookies on the website on our behalf in order to deliver the services that they are providing. There are different types of cookies:
- Functional cookies which remember things like your user name and personalize other features
- Performance and analytics cookies which are used to gather information about how visitors use our website.
Cookies don’t store any personal information, like your name, or email address, but can be used to allow us to identify you, if you make an enquiry. We use this information to improve how our website and marketing works
The cookies we use on our site are listed below:
Cookies set by third party sites
To support our site and the information we are posting, we sometimes embed photos and video content from websites such as YouTube. As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, YouTube you may be presented with cookies from these websites. Stannah does not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
Where will personal information about you be stored?
How will personal information about you be used by us?
Personal information about visitors to our website may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- To improve the content of our web pages
- To customise the content and/or layout of our web pages for an individual visitor
- To notify visitors about updates to our website
- To contact consumers for marketing purposes
- To provide visitors with information, products or services that visitors request from us or one of the associated companies in the Stannah Group or which we feel may interest them and where visitors have consented to be contacted for such purpose
- To allow visitors to participate in interactive features of our service when visitors choose to do so
- To share with associated companies of Stannah Lifts Services Limited and distributors and dealers within the Stannah international network of distributors and dealers for commercial purposes
- To support your customer relationship with us
While we take reasonable steps to safeguard your personal information from unauthorised access, you should recognise that e-mail and other electronic transmissions are insecure. Accordingly, neither Stannah Group Ltd, nor its associated companies nor any distributor nor dealer within the Stannah international network of distributors and dealers warrant, guarantee or undertake that any transmission will not be intercepted and/or read by an unauthorised person.
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of associated companies of Stannah Lifts Services Limited or our network of distributors and dealers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
How to voice your concerns and resolve your complaints with us
At Stannah we are committed to providing a high standard of service to you and all of our customers and we want you to be entirely satisfied with the service you receive from us. Informing us when you are unhappy with the service you experience gives us the opportunity to put matters right for you and improve our service in the future for all our customers. For further information please download our complaints procedure booklet or contact our data protection team at email@example.com.